Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Sales Consultant with focus on selling advertisting placements. You will join our Sales Team with focus on selling placements across our products to key accounts as well as online marketing services to third parties. We expect you to have strong communicating and selling skills with a strong sense of business to spot uncovered opportunities. You will have a chance to start a whole new sales unit partnering up with our Marketing Specialists to sell services across the entire value chain of Fazland. If you are driven by results and get thrilled to reach impossible targets for the mosts, you will find this position a perfect fit for you. The task requires a proactive approach to problem solving, outgoing personality and being able to handle the pressure from SMART targets. Our ideal candidate has proven experience in an account position within a communication agency or media centre.
- Be a hunter by discovering and fostering your own leads utilizing online and offline resources;
- Spot opportunities for players interested in our user base, segment them and proactively engage with them;
- Reach key decision makers in order to close deals;
- Drive the full sales cycle from offer preparation to closure and delivery of services;
- Proactively maintain and grow your pipeline using our CRM;
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals.
If you want to apply, we expect you to:
- Be a self-starter, with a strong will and independance in finding solutions to problems. We expect you to learn what it takes to get the job done whenever something new comes up, hence it is fundamental to always be updated on everything new in the world of digital marketing;
- Have excellent writing and verbal skills;
- Have 2+ years experience in account management, sales or communication;
- Have 2+ years experienced in marketing campaigns, ideally gained in a marketing agency or media centre;
- Fluent in English.
The ideal candidate has:
- Excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Experience with Affiliation marketing.
Place of work and benefits:
- Top-class IT equipment;
- Informal working environment and a team of young motivated professionals;
- Organisation of regular social activities for our team (es: cineforum, games night, dinners and onsite events);
- We are based in Reggio Emilia in the Midnight Call office in via dello Statuto 3 within the cool Coworking Impact Hub;
- We will agree on the starting date together;
- We offer competitive salaries and terms of employment based on the experience and skills. The salary includes a solid bonus based on target reaching.