Who are we looking for?
A growing number of companies and professionals are using Fazland to find new opportunities and get in contact with high-quality prospects.
Consulting and helping users to understand and use our service at its best of potential is fundamental for our growth. By joining our Operations team you will drive the change of how thousands of companies surf the actual market and how they foster growth. We expect from you excellent listening and communication skills. Further, we expect from you a proactive approach toward problem solving and friendly attitudes towards people. The daily tasks will require lots of energy, multitasking skills and time management. You will be in our front line in contact with the market, therefore your understanding of business and sales is a plus. You work side-by-side with our commercial team and you will provide fundamental insights to both our R&D and product management teams.
Overview of what you will do:
- Support daily users of Fazland by chat, phone or ticketing in order to foster growth;
- Provide useful feedback to th product management team about features required by the market;
- Inform the technical department about issues and problems with our product;
- Close sales deals whenever possible by turning users and prospects into customers;
- Provide useful reports to our commercial team helping them to close as many deals as possible.
If you want to apply, you must:
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work as a team;
- Have the ability to set priorities in line with the company business goals;
- Be a good listener and have no problems consulting people on the phone;
- Not get stressed when multitasking and work under pressure;
- Have good writing skills;
- Tackle daily tasks with positive energy;
- Like problem-solving;
- Be fluent in English and Italian.
The ideal candidate also has:
- 2+ years of experience in support or business development for an internet based company;
- Experience in sales or support in IT services;
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing or social media dynamics.
Place of work and benefits:
- Top-class IT equipment;
- Informal working environment and a team of young motivated professionals;
- Organisation of regular social activities for our team (es: cineforum, games night, dinners and onsite events);
- We are based in Reggio Emilia in the Midnight Call office in via dello Statuto 3 within the cool Coworking Impact Hub;
- We will agree on the starting date together;
- We offer competitive salaries and terms of employment based on the experience and skills. The salary includes a solid bonus based on target reaching.