Who are we looking for?
Thousands of people search information online on how to find new professionals for their home, business and leisure needs. Fazland helps them save time and money by allowing them to easily compare quotes from rated providers. Our mission is to help clients solve daily problems and in doing so we create whitepapers, blog articles, interviews, analysis and much more. Further, our site includes cost and do-it-yourself guides that could be used in times of need by our users.
We are now looking a Content Strategist with a exceptional passion for writing who will set and standardize the tone of voice of Fazland across our communication and marketing plans. We are looking for a person able to present complex messages in a simple and concise manner. Internet and Social Media should be your usual environment. We also expect basic knowledge of SEO.
You will be part of our marketing team by taking care of the content on our platform – both the product, the blog and the social media. The Marketing Team includes a marketing manager, a product manager, SEO and SEM Specialists, Specialists in Performance Marketing and a team dedicated to Content Marketing. You will establish writing standards and quality control measures to ensure consistent messaging, tone and brand standard/identity for Fazland. You will help to create new ways of sharing and producing engaging content in order to grow user engagement. You will work closely with our Marketing Specialists and the Product Team to bring campaign concepts to life and differentiate Fazland in the market. We will expect you to review, edit and design, proofread and work with internal and external design and content resources to deliver the final publication of content material.
If you want to apply, you must:
- Be a versatile self-starter: you define the voice of Fazland towards our business partners and community. You will have your hands in a lot of pots including: white papers, case studies, proposition briefs, brochures, data sheets, presentations, web/online content, promotional email copy, trade articles, social media and blog posts;
- Have 2+ years experience in content strategy – be able to develop content in the context of the customer journey. You must have a thorough understanding of word usage, value being concise and have a strong attention to detail;
- Love both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing;
- Have some knowledge of SEO best practices;
- Operate with creativity, enthusiasm, meticulous attention to detail, and have exceptional writing skills;
- Time-Management skills with the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines;
- Be fluent in English.
The ideal candidate has:
- A proven track record of communicating digital products or services in a clear and compelling manner, considering the stages of the prospect / customer within the buying cycle;
- A passione for technology and internet with experience in using Adobe Creative tools and building blogs and social media communities;
- Exceptional conversational and writing skills with a professional posture, and strong proofreading and editing skills.
Place of work and benefits:
- Top-class IT equipment;
- Informal working environment and a team of young motivated professionals;
- Organisation of regular social activities for our team (es: cineforum, games night, dinners and onsite events);
- We are based in Reggio Emilia in the Midnight Call office in via dello Statuto 3 within the cool Coworking Impact Hub;
- We will agree on the starting date together;
- We offer competitive salaries and terms of employment based on the experience and skills. The salary includes a solid bonus based on target reaching.