Who are we looking for?
A growing number of companies and professionals are using Fazland to find new opportunities and get in touch with high-quality prospects.
Consulting and helping users to understand and use our service at its best potential is fundamental for our growth. By joining our Operation team you will drive the change of how thousands of companies surf the actual market and how they foster growth. We expect from you excellent listening and communication skills. Further, we expect from you a proactive approach toward problems and a friendly attitude towards people. The daily tasks will require lots of energy, multitasking and time management. You will be in the front line in contact with market therefore your understanding of business and sales is a plus. You will work side-by-side with our commercial team and you will provide fundamental insights to both our R&D and product management teams.
- Supporting daily users of Fazland by chat, phone or ticketing in order to foster growth;
- Providing useful feedback to product management about features required from the market;
- Informing the Technical department about issues and problems with our solution;
- Closing sales deals whenever possible by turning users and prospects into customers;
- Providing useful reports to our commercial team and helping them close as many deals as possible.
If you want to apply, you must:
- Have 2+ years of experience in support or business development for an internet based company;
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work as a team;
- Have the ability to set priorities in line with the company business goals;
- Be a good listener and have no problems consulting people on the phone;
- Not get stressed when multitasking and working under pressure;
- Have good writing skills;
- Tackle daily tasks with positive energy;
- Like problem-solving;
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Be fluent in English and Italian.
The ideal candidate also has:
- Experience in sales or support in IT services;
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing or social media dynamics.
Place of work and benefits:
- Top-class IT equipment;
- Informal working environment and a team of young motivated professionals;
- Organisation of regular social activities for our team (es: cineforum, games night, dinners and onsite events);
- We are based in Reggio Emilia in the Midnight Call office in via dello Statuto 3 within the cool Coworking Impact Hub;
- We will agree on the starting date together;
- We offer competitive salaries and terms of employment based on the experience and skills. The salary includes a solid bonus based on target reaching.