Who are we looking for?
Thousands of people search online information on how to find new professionals for their home, business or leisure needs. Fazland helps them saving time and money by comparing quotes from rated providers. Our mission is to help clients solve daily problems and in doing so we create whitepapers, blog articles, interviews, analysis and much more. Further our site includes guides on costs and do-it-yourself guide that could be used in times of need by our users.
We are now looking a content specialist with a exceptional passion for writing who will contribute to the creation of content for the product, the blog and the social media. You have to be familiar with internet and Social Media as well as you know the basics of SEO and keyword research.
You will be part of our marketing team by taking care of content on our platform – for the product, the blog and the social media. The Marketing Team includes a Marketing Manager, a Product Manager, SEO and SEM Specialists, some Specialists in Performance Marketing and a team dedicated to Content Marketing.
You will help to create new ways of sharing and producing engaging content in order to grow users engagement. We will expect you to review, edit and design, proofread and work with internal and external design and content resources to deliver the final publication of content material. You will be involved with the Product Manager to improve and customize the content across the platform for example forms for quotations, titles, description of services ecc.
If you want to apply, you shall be:
- In love with writing espeically for online content such as white papers, case studies, proposition briefs, brochures, data sheets, presentations, web/online content, promotional email copy, trade articles, social media and blog posts;
- Have thorough understanding of word usage, value being concise and have a strong attention to detail;
- Have care for details when proof-reading and editing;
- Have knowledge of SEO best practice is a requisite;
- Operate with creativity, enthusiasm, meticulous attention to detail, and have exceptional writing skills;
- Time-Management skills with the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines;
- Be fluent in English.
The ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years experience in Content Marketing, SEO or Social Media Marketing;
- Experience with Keywords tools such as Google adWords Keyword Planner, SemRush or similar;
- Technology and Internet savvy with experience in using Adobe Creative tools and building blogs and social media communities considered a plus;
- You pride yourself on your "conversational" writing skills with a professional posture, and your strong proofreading and editing skills.
Place of work and benefits
- Top-class IT equipment;
- Informal working environment and a team of young motivated professionals;
We organize regularly social activities for our team (es: cineforum, games night, dinners and onsite events);
- We are based in Reggio Emilia in the Midnight Call office in via dello Statuto 3 within the cool Coworking Impact Hub;
- We will agree on the starting date together;
- We offer competitive salaries and terms of employment based on the experience and skills. The salary includes a solid bonus based on target reaching.