Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Search Engine Optimization Specialist to join our Marketing Team. You will be the responsible of all our SEO ativities - both onsite and offsite. Based on your proven experience, you will play a fundamental role in making Fazland easily available to search engines and their users. You will monitor onsite aspects of seo providing useful insights and feedback to our Product Team for changes and improvement in site structure and tags. You will run offsite campaigns managing a solid dedicated budget. You will work side-by-side with the rest of our Marketing Team (Marketing Manager, Product Manager, Content specialists, SEO specialists and SEM specialists) as well as the Product Team which will then traslate your inputs in new features and improvements. We expect a strong will and ability to work in a team.
If you want to apply, we expect you to:
- 2+ years field experience on SEO within an agency or a company doing business online;
- Have excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Have excellent knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Have good knowledge of tools such Google Keyword Planner, SemRush, Google Web Master Tools or similar;
- Have knowledge of HTML to drive the change in onsite SEO campaigns;
- Be a self-starter, with a strong will independance in finding solutions to problems. We expect you to learn what it takes to get the job done whenever something new comes up, hence it is fundamental to always be updated on everything new in the world of digital marketing;
- Be fluent in English.
The ideal candidate has:
- 4+ years of field experience in SEO on complex sites (1M+ pages);
- Up-to-date personal network for fostering offsite SEO campaigns;
- Knowledge of CRO and UX in order to avoid typical conflicts about optimizing for Google and for users.
Place of work and benefits:
- Top-class IT equipment;
- Informal working environment and a team of young motivated professionals;
- Organisation of regular social activities for our team (es: cineforum, games night, dinners and onsite events);
- We are based in Reggio Emilia in the Midnight Call office in via dello Statuto 3 within the cool Coworking Impact Hub;
- We will agree on the starting date together;
- We offer competitive salaries and terms of employment based on the experience and skills. The salary includes a solid bonus based on target reaching.