Who are we looking?
We are looking for an app developer to add to our Dev Lab which already counts on a CTO and 5 developers. You shall have unmatched passion for coding and app development, be motivated to work by objectives respecting deadlines by working together with other colleagues. We expect you to have previous experience in coding especially in developing functional and performing apps. The Fazland Dev Lab constantly working on challenging tasks requiring will and desire to learn new technologies and solutions to support our business growing further. We believe in "sharing" and "learning" therefore we attend technical meetups, participate to conferences and organize plenty of activities to deepen our skills.
We have released our first version of our mobile app and have already seen stunning results in short time. We strongly believe that our app will be a vital part of our service enabling customers and company to have a complete experience. We already challenged ourselves with something truly innovative as enabling customers to add a video survey to their quote requests. This feature lets customers saving time and gives clear info to the companies hence getting better and more accurate quotes. This was just the first step of many to come for our app development.
- Passionate App Developer who is comfortable building, testing, releasing, and maintaining our App;
- Experience developing apps in Ionic Framework as well as at least one native language;
- You have gained experience in developing apps for customers use;
- You are excited to turn ideas and improvements into performing, solid and usable apps with beautiful design and amazing user experience;
- You should be confident with Angular and Apache Cordova.
Stack of Development:
- Ionic Framework;
- Apache Cordova;
- Amazon AWS.
If you want to apply you shall have skills on:
- Ionic Framework;
Our ideal candidate have (though not necessary):
- Java and Objective-C understanding;
- Problem solving abilities;
- A minimum of 3 years experience in developing Mobile App;
- Knows what T.A.R.D.I.S. is :)
Place of work and benefits:
- Top-class IT equipment;
- Informal working environment and a team of young motivated professionals;
- Organisation of regular social activities for our team (es: cineforum, games night, dinners and onsite events);
- Participation in events, seminar, courses ecc;
- We are based in Reggio Emilia in the Midnight Call office in via dello Statuto 3 within the cool Coworking Impact Hub;
- We will agree on the starting date together;
- We offer competitive salaries and terms of employment based on the experience and skills. The salary includes a solid bonus based on target reaching.