Who are we looking for?
Thousands of people search online information on how to find new professionals for their home, business and leisure needs. Fazland helps them save time and money by allowing them to easily compare quotes from rated providers.
We are looking for a developer to add to our Dev Lab which already consists of a CTO and 6 developers. You must have a heavy passion for coding and web development and be motivated to work by objectives respecting deadlines by working together with other colleagues. We expect you to have previous experience in coding. The Fazland Dev Lab is constantly working on challenging tasks requiring will and desire to learn new technologies and solutions to support the further growth of our business. We believe in "sharing" and "learning" therefore we attend technical meetups, partecipate to conferences and organize plenty of activities to deepen our skills.
- You see the web as a beautiful and intricate place. Working with it is a challenge for you, not a burden;
- You will work with the R&D team with responsibilities in Front-End Development turning solid and performing product improvement in real life accessible features;
- You will align regularly with our marketing team and the Product Manager to identify issues and improvement on how users interact with our service.
If you want to apply, you must:
- You should be a DEVELOPER :)
- We need a front-end engineer which will work on upgrading our legacy jQuery codebase to a new Fast, Fabulous, Excellent ES6 codebase;
- Yes.... we need someone who will take the responsibility of assets optimization even on mobile devices and on desktop ones;
- You will constantly, deeply work on code refactoring in order to achieve excellence.
The ideal candidate also has (though not required):
- Experience in Front-End Development for Web Apps.
Stack of Development:
- PHP 7.0;
- Symfony 2.7;
- DB NoSql - MongoDB;
- CSS and CSS pre-processor (SASS);
- AWS Stack;
- ELK for log analysis;
Place of work and benefits:
- Top-class IT equipment;
- Informal working environment and a team of young motivated professionals;
- Organisation of regular social activities for our team (es: cineforum, games night, dinners and onsite events);
- Participation in events, seminar, courses ecc;
- We are based in Reggio Emilia in the Midnight Call office in via dello Statuto 3 within the cool Coworking Impact Hub;
- We will agree on the starting date together;
- We offer competitive salaries and terms of employment based on the experience and skills. The salary includes a solid bonus based on target reaching.